Introduction to Laura-Beth Lifestyle

October 31, 2016

Hi! Welcome to my little blog! I thought i'd do a quick introduction to me and my blog so you can get to know me and what i'm in to. So my name is Laura-Beth (if you hadn't already guessed) I'm a wife and mother from the North East of England, UK.

I started my blog a few years ago when I was planning our wedding, finding my feet as a first time mum and studying for a diploma. Fast forward a few months and I'm married with a 3 year old daughter and a qualified Beauty Therapist. My life has changed so much and I want to share that with you. 

My blog will be a mismatch of lifestyle topics such as Beauty, Fashion, Motherhood & Home Decor and lots of hauls!

I am a self-proclaimed bargain queen, so if you're wanting a champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages, this is the blog for you! 


Also, feel free to follow my social media so we can keep in touch and support each others content :)

Twitter.com/laurabethls

Instagram.com/laurabethlifestyle
Facebook.com/laurabethlifestyle



For Beauty, My professional accounts:
Facebook.com/beautybylaurabethk
Instagram.com/beautybylaurabeth




Home Account
Instagram.com/laurabethshome




Thank you for reading, 
L-B x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram